Inspecting throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania including Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Montgomery and Delaware County, Pennsylvania
ValueGuard Home Inspection Prices
Structure, Roof, Exterior, Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Insulation/Ventilation, Plumbing & Interior
Additional Fees (as applicable, add to home inspection prices)
- Age of home: over 50 years: +$30
- Roof height: 3-story: +$30; roof deck +$30
- Detached garage: +$30
City Condo or Apartment-Style (Flat) Inspection Prices*
Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Insulation/Ventilation, Plumbing & Interior
1 – 2 bedrooms, up to 1500 SFT $359
2 – 3 bedrooms, up to 2000 SFT $379
Condo larger than 2000 SFT Call for price
*Apartment-style condominium inspection prices are priced lower because the exterior, roof and common areas are typically the responsibility of the condominium - homeowners association and therefore not included in the inspection. Please note that condominum and townhome inspections that include inspection of the exterior, roof, basement AND/OR garage are priced at the single-family / townhome price levels.
ValueGuard Certified Radon Testing Service
ValueGuard Pennsylvania DEP Certified radon technicians have performed over 20,000 local radon detection tests.
• Tamper-resistant, continuous rate electronic monitor
• Convenient 48-hour test
• Accurate, certified report
Tamper Resistant Radon Test, $165
Package discount: $140 with home inspection (save $25!)
ValueGuard Additional Inspection Services
• Termite - Wood Destroying Insect Inspection: $90 - scheduled with home inspection
(performed by Boro Exterminating Co. Inc. or Thur-o Pest Managment, LLC)
• Water Quality Testing: $200 - $225 with home inspeciton
• Well Inspection & Certification: $350 with home inspection
• Follow-up Inspection: $125
ValueGuard Multi-family Building Inspections
• Multi-unit (duplex, triplex, quad) building inspection: starting at $450; call for quote.
ValueGuard Commercial Building Inspections
• Commercial Inspections: call for quote.